Download CWM Recovery Zip – Flashify for Android Devices
CWM Recovery Zip: Usually CWM also called ClockWorkMod. It is a custom recovery on android devices which allow you to do some advance recovery, rotation, and installation process. It does not look possible with stock recovery on Android devices. That is the reason nowadays everyone opting for CWM Recovery. It is one of the best custom recoveries of android devices.
CWD Recovery was developed by Kaushik Dutta. If you want CWM Recovery, you have different methods depends on the model and version of your Android devices. And first, you have to root your Android device to start Clockworkmod recovery. Guys, In this article, will discuss methods of installing CWM Recovery Zip and its features.
CWM Recovery Zip
There are two different ways to flash your device. TWRP and CWM Recoveries. Most of the people refer CWM Recovery. You can directly download the CWM Recovery from Google Play store without the use of PC. If your devices support only the older version of CWM, then you have to download the ZIP file and flash it to your device.
To download the CWR ZIP file, you just need a PC and a USB Cable to transfer it to your phone. The main points you need it before downloading the CWM Recovery.
- You have to install any custom recovery on your device from google play store or via zip file folder.
- Make sure that your device is a rooted.
- Rooting your device avoids some bug fixes, support from your device to firmware upgrades.
How to install CWM Recovery using ROM Manager
To install CWM Recovery, you have different ways of for rooted devices and without rooting. Here are the steps to connect CWM Recovery Zip to your devices.
This technique is helpful only for the people who have root access to their devices mostly like Micromax A90. Others who dont have root option they can prefer the method 2.
- First, download the cwm recovery zip file and extract it. And then move the data into the root directory of SD Card.
- Then select recovery.img from SD card.
- Click on “OK” button.
- Finally, you can reboot your phone to recovery.
- That’s all.
Method 2: Using ROM Manager
- Want to install and use CWM Recovery, Then first download and install ROM Manager.
- After successful installation, click on an ok button which shows an alert message.
- It will display some options like install or update recovery (OR) update already installed recovery.
- If you are the new to recovery, then select ClockWorkMod recovery on install or update recovery option.
- It will take few minutes to display the next page.
- Then you will see the supported devices names.
- Select your device and you are done with CWM Recovery file.
- If your device not found then you have to opt for manual flashify.
Flashify is the best one to recovery the CWM. It has two options for the app called Flashify and Backup/Restore.
- Open Flashify application.
- Select Backup/Recovery option.
- If your device is already rooted, you can directly install the CWM recovery.
- Otherwise, you have to transfer the Zip file from PC to SD card in the backend.
Conclusion: After completion of installation, the switch of your device and reboot. Then you can enjoy the features of CWM Recovery.